Black Valentine's Day All About Boycott of Valentine's day and Showing Your Support For Anti-Valentines Day!
Valentine's Day is that time of the year when you make your feelings known to the whole world. It in fact, one such occasion wherein you don't hide away any feelings of love and compassion for your beloved and come out in the open. You will find endless number of Valentine's Day Parties, picnics, romantic dinners etc. The day has been made immensely popular by the You will find in fact a whole Valentine week starting from 7th February to 14th February! It has not gel down well with certain sections of the society which have come out strongly in response to the dramatization of this day by recent media hype and huge commercialising companies which see Valentine's Day as a great sales opportunity. For such protesting people, it is only a Black Valentine Day!
People who are not in favour of this celebration, have their own type of festivity planned for the day known as the Anti Valentine Day or the Black Valentine Day. It is a complete Valentine's Day Boycott. You will find loads of people standing up against the Valentine's Day Celebration. Some of these people are just plain jealous of the couples and their dismal single status while some are just planning against the gross commercialization of a simple day. And then there are other people who are just plain stubborn and would stand up against anything.
The fact remains that Valentines Day Boycott has been there in the world since many years now but it is only recently that it has gained momentum. It can also be attributed to the rising technology and awareness amongst people which have given everyone a free outlet for expressing their thoughts and opinions. You can plan out a whole Black Valentine Day evening with many activities accommodated in it
- Plan out a whole Black Valentines Day Party with all those people who are against celebrating Valentine's Day
- Share bad date stories in the group
- Organize bon fires wherein you burn photos, gifts and old Valentine's Day Cards etc
- Paste the picture of ex on a dart board and have a contest!
- Make a special Black Valentine's Day by sending black roses and black cards it to your ex-partner.
- Listen to screechy songs and watch movies like (My bloody Valentine) without love showing your way of Valentines Day Boycott!